20 Stunning Church Wedding Aisle Decorations
Saying your wedding vows in church is quite traditional and lot of couples plan this. However, it is quite challenging especially when you want to plan a breathtakingly magnificent wedding as there are restrictions and regulations on the extent by which you can decorate the church. So, does that mean one should not have a wedding in church? Well, absolutely not, Church usually has artistic architecture and picturesque interiors and your minimalistic decoration can work wonders for your wedding. Here are 20 stunning church wedding aisle decorations that you can try for your wedding.
1. Elegant Babybreath flowers enhancing the beauty down the wedding aisle by hanging from the chairs.
2. Romantic aura created with the help of candles in lanterns and some beautiful flowers.
3. Decorate the wedding aisle with rose petals and candles of varied sizes.
4. A combination of flowers and fabric to decorate pews has never gone out of fashion.
5. A white wedding aisle runner blended with bouquets of ever charming babybreath steals the show.
6. For a minimalistic decoration, one of the best wedding aisle ideas is to use ribbons with flowers on the pews.
7. Cute little flowers in the empty jars tied with strings onto the pews make the best wedding aisle décor
8. Ethereal and angelic church wedding aisle decorations include babybreath bouquets with white fabric tied on pews.
9. A statement wedding aisle ideas calls only for lanterns and small peonies bouquet.
10. Polished church floors look amazing in candle light and add the glamour with colourful flowers.
11. White dendrobium orchids cluster tied with satin ribbons onto the pews of church are mesmerizing.
12. Framed family photographs works as the best wedding aisle décor.
13. Shabby mauve chic touches on the church pews
14. Heavenly church wedding aisle decorations with the use of mere rose petals and candles.
15. Babybreath and ivory rose for a wonderful aisle decoration
16. Beautiful flowers with satin ribbons tied on the church pews is too stunning
17. Wooden church floor leaves no space for wedding aisle runner and a rustic charm could be added with wise lights décor
18. Flowers made out of tissue paper makes a simple and elegant church pew décor
19. Add the glamour and beauty with tulle and string lights.
20. Bouquet of ivory hydrangeas and blush roses looks mind-blowing with blue ribbons onto the church pews
These are the most elegant church wedding décor ideas but, don’t forget to share your own personal wedding aisle décor ideas with us.