All the wedding stationeries are the first thing to declare your ‘big day’. From ‘Save the date’ cards to thank you cards, every single card matters a lot. You always try to find the unique wedding invitation designs for your wedding. But, with these top 10 wedding stationery ideas, you can add wonderful personalization in your cards
1. The ‘save to date’ cards are the first stationery to announce your special day. So, it is mandatory to use your creativity for designing this. For designing these cards, you are can use some creative cootie catcher designs or paper napkin designs. Both of these look extremely innovative and cool.
2. There was a time when all the important announcements were done through posters. You can also use these poster ideas in your stationery. This can be used in save to date cards, wedding invitation designs and other small stationeries as well. This one is completely a bold idea to announce your wedding.
3. If you love to act and want to be a rock star for a day, you are allowed to invite your guests through a short video clip. Yes, this wedding invitation style is completely in trend these days. All you need to do is ask for your fiancée to be a part of this clip. You can add the fun elements along with unique styling in your special movie invitation.
4. Who don’t love to click their own pictures? Everyone does for sure. In such a case, you can add a special personalized touch in your invitation by sticking some of your special moments in your cards. The moments which you have spent together will be a reflection of your love and care.
5. This is completely innovative and crazy invitation idea. For this, you have to make sure that all your weddings guests are intelligent ones. Jokes apart, this can be the craziest one. Puzzle, Sudoku and crossword styled wedding invitations will be just the funniest ones. The wedding games is also a popular thing and for your place cards, you can play the game of simple puzzle.
6. We have talked about the video clip cards but, what if you believe that you have a sweet singing sensational voice. Yes, anyone can have that perception. If you too have that, you can sing your heart away in the form of your musical wedding cards. From saving the date cards to thank you cards, you can use your vocal talent to declare or announce anything related to your wedding.
7. Rising in popularity, the wooden work in invitation stationery is the latest trend. Everyone loves to have laser cut wooden invitation for your wedding. You can get all the information etched in this special card and amaze all your guests with the uniqueness.
8. While designing your invitation cards, you always consider your wedding theme and wedding colors. If you have set any specific color for your wedding go with that. Otherwise, you have an option for choosing multicolored watercolor invitation cards, colorful wedding favor pouches and multicolored thank you cards for your wedding. They look amazing and they add extra charm in your invitation designs.
9. One of the latest trends in your cards is to use the foil stamped process. This will make your card look beautiful and elegant. This process uses metallic paper, heat and pressure to make your card super swanky and stylish. The black and white contrast of this card will look super gorgeous.
10. For the place cards and menu cards, you can use stickers. You can make a guest list tree and stick these stickers in a right manner to showcase your sitting arrangement.